We are so excited to be running an event with the wonderful team at 21 Junk Street. This is your chance to ask all of those cultures questions you’ve always wondered about in an intimate setting with Kirsty from Kultured Wellness.
Where: 21 Junk Street
84a main street, Yankalilla, South Australia, Australia 5203
When: 8 May, 2016
What time: 2.30 pm
What you will receive:
- One set of live cultures valued at$40
- Up close and personal time with Kirsty Wirth who usually only consults one to one through her six-month program.
- The chance to meet other people who are also passionate about their health and wellbeing.
This is a special time at one of our favourite places to go for health and wellness goodies, 21 Junk Street.
We will be talking about all things Gut Heath related. You have heard about gut health and how important it is but now the question is how do you apply it to your daily life?
Bring your personal questions. We want to hear what you have to say and offer expert advice on how to make it part of your life.
- How often should I use my cultures?
- What can I do to get my family eating fermented foods?
- Feeling exhausted, lacking energy and bloated all the time?
- How do I include my cultures in my daily routine?
You can ask all these questions and so many more!
There’s the time to interact with other people who might share similar health queries and make bonds in a new network.
Best of all, you get a set of cultures to take home with you so you can start applying all that you’ve learned today.
Make sure to also pick up your copy of the Functional Fermented Nutrition e-book which includes lots of FAQ’s, great recipes and tips for how to include cultures in your day-to-day life.
Book your tickets by 6th May, details through 21 Junk Street. Make sure to click attending on the Facebook event and we so look forward to seeing you there!